Contract position is local to New Orleans, LA. No per diem or mob/demob are offered by client.
Start = Mid-February for 9 months
The Automation Architect will be responsible for providing strategic direction for process architecture in support of the overall enterprise automation architecture initiative. Guides the organization in the creation of a comprehensive business process technology solution portfolio to include Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive and Artificial Intelligence technologies. Ability to define process patterns for the purposes of creating reusable assets within enterprise architecture. Anticipates IT and industry future directions and relates trends and best practices to future process automation architecture requirements and projects. Interfaces across the enterprise, acting as a visionary to proactively assist in defining direction for ensuring process automation across systems. May be called upon to provide any level of process solution architecture guidance for single or multiple projects
1. Develop enterprise wide reference architectures that facilitate business process automation, process documentation, workflow automation. Collaborate with IT and business teams, and provide technical advice as necessary
2. Lead Solution Design, Service Delivery and end-to-end oversight for all Process Automation projects for 4-5 named business functions Govern automation projects coordinating with business stakeholders and IT leads
3. Areas include – Prioritization / Sequencing, Process Automation roadmap and blueprints, Service Delivery across Development projects, and ongoing Support and Maintenance.
Collaborate with Business and Vendor teams to “Reimagine and Simplify Process”, and identify opportunities for Automation
4. Lead teams assigned to RPA projects ensuring adherence to set standards and enterprise solution architecture. Collaborate with Business and Enterprise Architecture teams to instill precision and automation in program delivery.
5. Lead initiative to build re-useable assets and artifacts that can be leveraged across other projects. • Develop framework for automation projects to ensure manageability and maintainability of automation operations.
6. Monitor emerging industry trends to determine impact on the enterprise solution architecture and technology, and advise strategic direction. Share industry best practices, explore new tools, engage with product vendors on product roadmaps, and evaluate their technology’s relevance / effectiveness for the enterprise
7. Configure Automation Anywhere, both Control Room and Client at enterpriser scale and business continuity
8. Conduct Process Automation High Level Assessments for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings
9. Facilitate training and product sessions for business users and IT on an as needed basis
A bachelor's degree in computer science
Minimum experience required of the position
15+ years of work experience in leading Business IT Applications, Digital technologies, and Platform implementation.
2+ years’ experience in directly leading RPA programs with Automation Anywhere.
At least 3 years of experience in implementing robotic process automation technologies.
At least 10 years of experience in implementing automation solutions.