Project: Develop a state of art in house compliance system that is clustered, stateless, distributed, and highly performant.
Key requirements: Candidate needs to have excellent problem solving and core java skills. In addition, candidate should have prior experience in real time multi-threaded systems. Candidate will be actively involved in designing, coding, testing, deploying and analyzing software.
- Solid development experience in core java.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Java core containers / data structures.
- Ability to understand and rapidly implement efficient algorithms.
- Writing restful services.
- Java messaging service.
- Database development & jdbc.
- Spring dependency injection.
- UNIX scripting.
- Python experience is preferred.
- Camel/Maven experience is preferred.
- 7+ years of working experience.
Hexaware provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Hexaware complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Hexaware expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hexaware’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge