Job Page: Project Manager
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Abhijeet Mohite, Sr. Technical Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 201-425-9699
| Job location: || Dallas Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
Job Title: MDM Solution Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 1+ Year
- At least 15+ years IT experience
- 10 Plus years of work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Integration, DQ, ETL, Meta Data, Business Intelligence and/or Data Warehousing.
- 8 Years’ experience on Informatica MDM including, IDD, AVOS, Hub, IDQ, Modelling, architecting complex multi domain scalable MDM implementations using Informatica MDM 9.x, 10.x Stack.
- Extensive experience designing scalable solutions for real time integration with downstream application involving large volumes of data
- At least 3 ends to end implementations on 1. Customer Master, 2. Vendor Master and 3. Product Master. Manufacturing domain is a Plus.
- At least one end to end implementation on Cloud. Design and suggest approaches for on perm to cloud migration including capacity planning for cloud implementations
- At least one upward migrations 9.x to 10.x is a Plus. Ability to migrate to latest version and handle Hot fixes
- Extensive experience on modelling - Customer, Item, Product
- Should have experience on SIF, User Exit
- Exposure to Real time integration with downstream applications, end to end testing and performance testing
- Experience on Performance tuning the solution to meet the expected performance is a must
- Should have experience on MDM Administration
- Informatica MDM, PIM certification us a Big Plus
- Knowledge and on Big Data is a plus
- Very good knowledge on SQL/PL SQL. Exposure to Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on Agile, TDD, Iterative management. Ability to size, assist in planning and executing sprints
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
- Ability to work with onshore, offshore and nearshore teams
Job number: 109372, Company id: 70382|
The Legal Disclaimer.