Job Page: SCOM Administrator – Dashboard Developer
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Frank Ejaz, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 6094744463
| Job location: || Hartford Connecticut, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented SCOM Administrator – Dashboard Developer for our direct client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: SCOM Administrator – Dashboard Developer
Location: Hartford, CT
Type: Contract, C2C, 1099 & W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 00505-004SD
We are looking for SCOM Administrator who has an experience in Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) to build custom dashboards using the Squared Up In-GUI dashboard designer to create a unified view of its’ IT operations and monitoring data and also from other places like splunk is required. The consultant is expected to work with an offshore team to compile requirement documents and build dashboards.
- Work with the Software Engineer to build Dashboard Prototype (Template that can be modified for each user area)
- Manage lab/development environments and refresh the environment properly
- Provide performance statistics and reports on dashboards
- Leverage shell, Perl, and/ or Java scripts to increase operational efficiency and support Application teams with complex issues
- Develop SQL scripts and develop end to end objects and artifacts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Squared Up Dashboard
- Experience in the operational support and maintenance of SCOM Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Technologies including design, build, operating and troubleshooting in a Microsoft Server 2012R2 environment
- Experience with SCOM 2012 Management pack integration.
- Strong coordination and organizational skills & Very high-level communications skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex enterprise system hardware and software problems; interface with peer teams and vendors to coordinate solutions
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a simple way which can be understood by non-technical personnel
- Experience working with an offshore team and be able to work effectively with the offshore team
- Strong client facing experience is essential since the consultant is expected to represent our company while managing client’s expectations.
- 3-5 years' minimum experience in Microsoft SCOM 2012 or SCOM 2007 in large organizations.
- Must have a good understanding and experience in the design of highly available distributed monitoring solutions in high security environments.
- High level of understanding in the Design, build, operate and troubleshooting of SCOM 2012 and 2007 architectures.
- Knowledge and understanding across a large range of enterprise level hardware and software platforms
- Scripting skills
- It’s Certification in SCOM
Job number: 109376, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.