Job Page: Oracle CRM Service Cloud (RightNow) Developer
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Kishan Varma, Manager - Operations |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 3013582652
| Job location: || WASHINGTON, DC , USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
We are looking for an Oracle CRM Service Cloud (RightNow) developer for one of our clients in Washington, DC. This is a long term contract running across 12+ months.
Please share your resume if you are interested.
- Previous experience with Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) technologies is essential.
- 4 years of experience working with Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) including web based UI and framework technologies, Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) client configuration and customization, Customer Portal, Chat, and Social Relationship Management (SRM)
- Experience in Oracle RightNow Customer Portal Development, Widget customizations and Add-In Development is a must.
- Develop custom enhancements on the current Oracle Service Cloud (RightNow) application to support stakeholders in key strategic initiatives.
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translate them into process/technical solutions.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to the programming or programs used by RightNow, and all other technologies used and/or supported by RightNow.
- Experience in Policy automation module.
- Extensive working experience in Agent Desktop, Workspaces & Workflows, Custom Process Model (CPM), Agent Scripting, SSO implementation.
- Extensive working experience in Knowledge Management, Rules, UI customization, Chat Module and Chat Customization, Surveys, Analytics, Custom Objects, ROQL.
- Experience in Interface Development and CRM Integrations including usability, accessibility testing and validation.
- Good Understanding of Oracle Service Cloud Architecture.
- Able to provide guidance and industry best practices around Service Cloud solutions including product configuration, administration.
- Good Knowledge in Web Services to work with Oracle RightNow REST and SOAP APIs.
- Good Knowledge of Oracle Social Relationship Management System (SRM) and its integration with Oracle RightNow & Oracle Browser Agent desktop.
- Oracle Service Cloud Trained / Certified with understanding of Oracle Service Cloud architecture.
Job number: 13, Company id: 70481|
The Legal Disclaimer.