Job Page: Software Developer( Java)
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Priyanka Srivastava, Recruiter |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 303-385-4056
| Job location: || Dearborn, MI Michigan, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Please share your updated profle to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client is growing an organization focused on delivering software leveraging eXtreme Programming and cloud technology.
- In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to work in a pair developing working, tested code based on proven Lean/Agile methods.
- Engineers on the team work across the full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered.
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Strong System Engineering background with an end-end understanding of operations and infrastructure components (e.g. virtualization and containerization, Databases, Networks)
- Practiced in eXtreme Programming (XP) disciplines including: Paired programming, Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Spring Cloud and deploying to cloud platforms, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Cloud Foundry
- Capable in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools and pipelines such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc.
All Software Engineers are required to take HackerRank Coding Assessment: https://www.hackerrank.com/work/tests/325251/settings/access with a 60% score or 180+ out of a potential 300 points
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
Job number: 14, Company id: 70489|
The Legal Disclaimer.