MUST HAVES: ABAP, PLM WORKFLOWS
IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW/HIRE!!!
For Our Direct Client, Scott's Miracle Gro, onsite in Marysville, Ohio 43040
6 months+ contract
ABAP Developers, SAP PLM, Workflows
- Be responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of SAP
- ABAP programs and ABAP Workflow
- Be responsible for working with the SAP Functional Teams to design the processes and prepare the functional and ABAP technical specifications used for development.
- Be responsible for creating, modifying and adhering to Scotts’ Standard Development Methodology for best development practices.
Technical Knowledge Requirements:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- 5+ years’ experience with SAP ABAP programming including BADI, SAPscript, SmartForms, Adobe Forms, RFC, OO ABAP & ALE/IDoc, and Net Weaver Gateway, and interface programming such as file/IDOC based and workflows.
- PLM Workflow
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori and Hana are desired
- Work experience on Java or Web technologies or Mobile technologies desired
- Working knowledge of other SAP module integration points is preferred for this role
- Knowledge of project management concepts and deliverables
- Proficient in technical documentation and functional ABAP specification writing
Please email your updated resume as a word doc to SCooper@RevolutionTechnologies.com
Please provide All of the following with your submittal:
- Full legal name as it appears on the Passport and Visa Document?
- Lowest w2? 1099? or ctc all-inclusive rate?
- Work auth status? (for h1’s, need expiration date, employer company name, contact person, phone and email id?)
- Email id?
- Skype id?
- LinkedIn URL?
- Current location (City/State)?
- Permanent Residential Location (City/State)?
- Availability for Phone interview (days/times?
- Availability to start onsite in Marysville, Ohio 43040?
Looking forward to working with you!
Senior Engineering/IT Recruiter/ERP/Executive Search
O: 772 335 9930 (best way to reach me is email)
Revolution Technologies, LLC is a nationwide Consulting, Staffing and Solutions firm serving Middle Market to Fortune 1000 clients and the U.S. Government. Founded in 1993, with offices across the U.S., Revolution Technologies’ capabilities include Consulting, Staff Augmentation, MSP Services, Enterprise Resource Planning Consulting, and Direct Hire.