Job Page: Application Packager
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
sirisha suryadevara, Client Manager |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 6093575458
| Job location: || San Ramon California, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
Position: Application Packager
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration; 9 Months
Hourly rate : $50/hr.
Job Description :
Local Candidates or who can go for in-person interview
- This position is a member of the Identity and Access Management Applications Team (IAM Applications). The team is responsible for packaging the identity and access management technology solutions into a cohesive offering for applications and managing the migration to on and off premise cloud. IAM Applications is also responsible for integrating the multiple Cloud strategies and initiatives in Chevron, deploying the mandated security expectations to the application teams, and influencing the Cloud migration planning to leverage the key technologies.
- The IAM Applications team is planning the migration of 4-6 thousand applications from the current environments to on and off premise cloud. Significant time is spent on business engagement, business analysis, project participation, collaboration with global IT function, planning and execution, complex process improvement, complex organizational problem solving, and continuous participation in activities related to strategy and business requirement alignment. The team is comprised of senior (senior manager/partner) level individuals.
- Modernize application authentication and authorization
- Develop application connectors to automate provisioning and deprovisioning application access
- Develop APIs for service to service interoperation and automation
- Frontend web development
- Perform unit and systems integration tests
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct or equivalent relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to understand requirements, translate to functional, and design specifications for solutions.
- Demonstrated capability to develop web services and APIs.
- Understanding of federated authentication and authorization.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team of high value add individual contributors and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated ability in working with a wide range of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, and problem solving.
- High school diploma or GED
Desired Technical Skills:
- Databases: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
- Platforms: Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory
- Software: Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Office Suite, Office365, Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps
- Process: Agile methodology
- 1st phone screen
- 2nd in person interview
Job number: 28, Company id: 69930|
The Legal Disclaimer.