Senior DRM Developer
The Senior DRM developer works on projects where he/she will play an active role in developing software enhancements and new products. A vigilant developer, he/she will work on the planning, designing and coding of enhancements for our current offerings. He/she will also work with cross-functional teams to build software solutions for current issues or to incorporate advancements in technology. Always searching to continuously improve Worldpay's catalog of products and services, we will create and maintain stable, reliable systems for our clients and partners.
· Works within the Financial Solutions technology team to develop, maintain and support metadata and build dimensionality.
· Hands on development in DRM (Data Relationship Management) and DRG (Data Relationship Governance) for maintaining Master Data Reference data.
· Creation of custom hierarchies for financial applications.
· Works in conjunction with business professionals in Finance to provide administrative support of DRM.
· Participates in the development of technical standards and conventions, standard processes and leading practices.
· Follows documentation, software development methodology, version control and testing, and migration standards. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products.
· Rigorously tests software in preparation for deployment.
· Works on projects from enhancements, new features and bug fixes to new and replacement products.
· Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Maintains knowledge of emerging technology and software trends focused on driving modernization and efficiency in the finance systems area.
· Actively participates in the Agile ceremonies and assists the team with PI planning preparation and user story creation.
· Engages with the user base to refine story requirements and test new functionality.
· Collaborates with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
· 5+ years of direct administrative experience with Oracle DRM and/or EDMCS · Working understanding of DRG and how it complements DRM · Strong knowledge of dimensionality in corporate applications · Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills · Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with data warehouse and experience with ETL processes · Experience operating in an agile environment using the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) · Experience with Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Planning, and/or HPCM a plus