Job Page: Fixed Income SDET
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
sirisha suryadevara, Client Manager |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 6093575458
| Job location: || Merrimack New Hampshire, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
Fixed Income SDET
Location: Merrimack, NH
Duration: 6 month plus contract
Fixed Income experience is required for this role including the following areas: - End to End Brokerage Trading Strategies - Understanding of Fixed Income Security Types. - Working experience with FIX Protocol. - Exposure to Fixed Income Analytics.
The Fidelity Brokerage Technology QA team is seeking a Software Engineer in Test responsible for assisting in the testing of Fidelity brokerage applications and enhancements.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Test automation experience using jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Rest Assured
- Test automation experience using JS frameworks such as Jasmine, karma, protractor is a plus
- Incorporate and streamline test automation into build pipelines and quality gates
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle and are familiar with Agile Ceremonies
The Skills You Bring
- You are highly productive in an agile project delivery environment
- Your ability to thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where priorities shift to respond to changing business needs
- You have a strong technical background of troubleshooting problems and identifying root cause.
- You’re able to quickly assess and become knowledgeable about subject matter/become the subject matter expert
- You are a collaborative team player who can work independently across local and distributed teams
- You share your knowledge and enjoy mentoring other members of the team
- You demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
The Value You Deliver
- You design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated suites of tests to assess product quality and release readiness.
- You work with your team to derive release testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
You can reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes
D: 609 357 5458
Job number: 50, Company id: 69930|
The Legal Disclaimer.