Job Page: Java Developer
JOB DESCRIPTION :
6+ years of hands-on development experience in Java/J2EE
Skill set : Java/JEE, Rest Services, Web Services, Wicket, REST, RDBMS, JPA, Hibernate, Websphere or Jboss, SOAP-UI
2. Expertise in developing and consuming REST based Web services
3. Experience of one or more ORM technologies (like Hibernate, JPA, or similar)
5. Exposure to Kafka/JMS is an added advantage
6. Experience with databases such as Couch Base/SQL/DB2/Oracle.
7. Familiar with Agile methodology and experience in managing product backlogs and delivering short sprints
8. Should have proven ability to lead teams, doing work allocation, ensuring delivery
9. Should be skilled in Code reviews and ensuring process flow and implementing SDLC.
Actively participate in requirement gathering, design , development and Change Management Activities
• Lead and Coordinate with team members to ensure ontime delivery of quality deliverables.
• Provide technical assistance and review deliverables from Offshore & Onsite team members.
• Troubleshoot / co-ordinate with other teams to resolve code failures in production( if any)
• Participate and represent the team in Agile ceremonies
• Responsible for all SDLC life cycle events associated with project delivery
Job number: 54, Company id: 70569|
The Legal Disclaimer.