Jarrod George Pozarnsky
Address: 333 East 48th Street, Loveland, CO 80538 Tel: 970-430-6466 Email: email@example.com
Certified Professional Developer with nine years’ experience
architecting web and desktop software solutions for a variety of
clients and industries.
March 2011 – Present
Reed Group, Ltd.
- Designed SQL Server 2008 database structure, business layer, and user-interface for several ASP.NET MVC applications.
libraries to build responsive, standards compliant user-interfaces.
and integrated an ASP.NET MVC application with an existing Oracle
database, utilizing unobtrusive LINQ, Entity Framework and MVVM
- Evaluated several PDF generation libraries to
determine the best fit for a customer’s reporting requirements.
Utilized wkhtmltopdf, an open source library, to convert ASP.NET MVC
generated web pages into PDF reports. Worked on a team integrating this
project with a legacy Java application.
September 2010 - March 2011
- Working on a Scrum team as an ASP.NET developer for an FMLA management application utilized by hundreds of companies.
with business analysts and quality assurance teams to create new
functionality and resolved bugs in an ASP.NET MVC web application.
end-user experiences. Maintained ASP.NET webforms legacy code and
alongside database architects developing SQL Server 2008 stored
procedures and service methods for a SOA-based, WCF service layer.
- Maintained a Silverlight web application, and worked to transition the UI to ASP.NET MVC.
- Wrote documents explaining technical concepts to non-technical managers and end users.
Fort Collins, Colorado
May 2005 - September 2010
Developer II, Contractor & Salary
(ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DTS/SSIS, ASP.NET MVC,
WorkflowGen, Genesys, Windows Mobile SDK, ActiveX, C, Java, BHO, MySQL)
Adams 12 School District
dozens of multi-tier web applications in ASP.NET/C# and SQL Server.
Functioned as architect, lead developer and mentor on numerous projects.
multi-threaded, C# windows applications to scrape and aggregate
information from client websites. Built a Browser Helper Object (BHO)
in a related project to enable browser-side data scraping.
- Utilized XML, XSLT and XSD to generate dynamic, database-driven content in a major ASP.NET project.
and implemented new technologies, taking lead on company’s first .NET
2.0, 3.5, 4.0, and ASP.NET MVC projects. Assisted other developers in
migrating to new technologies.
- Developed a ClickOnce windows
CTI softphone in C# .NET, built upon the Genesys Framework SDK and
deployed for use by thousands of customer service representatives.
- Built Windows mobile phone applications using the Windows Mobile SDK and Visual C++.
- Performed SQL Server database administration tasks. Developed DTS and SSIS packages.
- Built several projects and custom modules for the DotNetNuke CMS.
- Designed ActiveX component in C that pulled proprietary data from Ayava CTI software.
- Developed reports in Reporting Services 2000 and Reporting Services 2005.
- Integrated several ASP.NET applications with workflow management system WorkflowGen.
- Integrated a Java TAPI applet and RMI service with a .NET web application.
- Wrote class libraries for Microsoft Identity Integration Server (MIIS) system.
October 2004 - March 2005
VB.NET Web Developer, Contractor (ASP.NET/VB.NET, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports)
Clear Creek Financial
in a team environment developing an object-oriented, ASP.NET/VB.NET
workflow-based web application used by educators. Database backend was
SQL Server 2000.
- Designed an ASP.NET, XML-based dynamic form building website for use by teachers.
- Built reports in Crystal Reports and integrated them with an ASP.NET web application.
Greenwood Village, Colorado
February 2003 - October 2004
Junior Programmer, Contractor (ASP.NET/C#, SQL Server 2000, Perl, Visual Basic 6)
- Added substantial functionality to existing database-driven ASP.NET/SQL Server website.
online bartering website using ASP.NET, SQL Server and Flash.
Functioned in a lead role, working with offsite Flash developers, a
graphic artist, and the client.
- Built insurance lead generation website in ASP.NET and integrated it with an existing website.
- Developed VB6 application to transfer data from an ASP.NET form into Calyx Point.
Education and Training
an ASP.NET MVC/HTML5/jQuery-based graphic design web application with
reusable libraries. Implemented graphical algorithms used to draw upon
HTML5-based canvas elements.
- Worked with remote developer
building an Adobe Flex-based Flash application with polyphonic audio
support, terminal graphics and a socket layer.
- Built and
maintained a multi-threaded, MDI style VB.NET desktop application with
automatic code updates, socket support, logging and saving/loading of
- Developed an ASP.NET/SQL Server website
coupled with an HTTP scraping process that gathers hourly data from
hundreds of online games, aggregating the data into reporting tables,
and displaying it in charts and graphs. Automated website content by
aggregating scraped data from several related websites.
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (2010)
MCPD, MCTS (.NET Framework, ASP.NET and ADO.NET)
Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Patterns Training (2005)
George Watson (University of Colorado Graduate School Instructor)
Associate of Applied Science in Computer Programming and Software Technology (2002)
Westwood College (3.96 GPA)