Robert Knasas, Independent Contract Programmer
Robert B Knasas Inc
Availability Date: 11/14/2016 (NO RECRUITERS PLEASE)
Telephone Numbers: 781-635-4277
5728 E Bell SRT
Apache Junction Arizonia USA 85119
E-Mail Address: R_B_KNASAS@yahoo.com
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
Cobol III, VSAM, MVS/JCL, CICS, DB2, PL/1, TSO/SPF, IMS/DL/1, SDF, File-Aid, Strobe, Expeditor, Telon, Endevor,MQ
Faver,Com-Plete, Smarttest, Datapacker, Jacada, Version Merger, MQ Series, IBMAD, Red Prairie WMS/TMS and Docutext
EXCEL, WORD, VISIO, NOVELL, EXPLORER and etc
- Provided Project Management, Business Analysis/Design and programming services for a group of long-term clients ranging from American Express, State Street Bank, and Fidelity to Star Market, Stop & Shop, BJ’s Wholesale, J. Baker and Child World, Inc.
- Wrote and tested programs to capture and convert Casual Male’s data into the CBA software. Project Leader for Morse and Fayva Companies conversion to CBA. Replaced the entire price change process. Performed detail design, code and testing for major efficiency changes to CBA software to widen nightly batch window.
- Provided analysis, design and project management to replace the Meat, Produce and Bakery ordering system off the AS400 onto the mainframe. Provided general system enhancements and support.
- Development of an alternate cost sub-system to a multi-currency application. Supported the on-line, as well as batch processing of a commercial loan system. Provided project management and analysis for the replacement and installation of the on-line data entry. Performed the analysis, design, and development of an automated loan review sub-system. performed major
- Performed major enhancements to an on-line trade processing system, incorporating new funds into the existing sub-system.
- Wrote and tested programs to bring all label printing in-house. Wrote and Tested Medicaid claims processing program for the pharmacy department. Converted payroll from American Stores to Star Market, as a result of sale of company. Wrote and tested programs for the Advantage Card. Enhanced Chain Store software.
- Provided the analysis and project management to incorporate a new software product into their existing Point of Sale System. This would support a points program, as well as target certain customers with specific coupons. Provided the analysis, design and coding of TELON Online Programs to add functionality to A/P, G/L, and Store Ledger Systems.
- Performed quality assurance for consolidated statements and a test facility for creating precursory production statements on a large Mutual Fund system. Responsible for drawing up test plans, test data, reviewing functional and detail specifications and overall system design for these modifications. Analyzed, developed and installed a broker/dealer sub-system. Developed the on-line portion of an integrated Mutual Fund system, as well as incorporated other new management companies into this system.
- Created an interface for the data required between the Mainframe and TMS - Red Prairie software that will assign the most cost efficient delivery of product to the store / DC. For the Feeding America Charity program write a process to automate the VCB process, interfacing with the store RF gun. Rewrote the E-commerce system. Performed multiple enhancements to their merchandizing and membership applications Developed an online process to handle the transportation and disposal of Hazmat items as well as creating a Bill of Lading with all of the handling instructions. Developed Mainframe to Web interface for the Membership system.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 41
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 10592, since: 02/14/2012 |
Last Updated: 11/17/2016 Last Login: 11/17/2016
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 02/14/2012 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 11/17/2018 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top.|