Resmi Resmi, What are some mind-blowing facts about Delhi?
Availability Date: 01/01/1998 (NO RECRUITERS PLEASE)
Telephone Numbers: 91 9873983062
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Personal Web Page: https://www.delhinightqueen.com/
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
- Delhi vs New Delhi: If you think New Delhi and Delhi both are the same then you are wrong. There is actually a difference between the two places: New Delhi and Delhi. New Delhi, which is India’s capital, is a territory in Delhi. New Delhi is the seat of the Government of India.
- Seven Delhis before New Delhi: Before New Delhi came up, it was divided into seven main areas, all having the essence of Delhi in itself – 1. Quila Rai Pithora, 2. Siri, 3. Tughlaqabad, 4. Jahanpanha, 5. Firozeshah Kotla, 6. Din Panah or Sher Garh or Purana Quila and 7. Shahjahanabad.
- New Delhi dubbed as Lutyens Delhi: Large parts of New Delhi were planned by a British architect Edwin Lutyens and to honor his contribution in building the city it is also dubbed as Lutyens Delhi.
- When Delhi declared as capital of India: When King George V visited India in 1911 for a durbar, a pompous royal ceremony, he announced the capital would move to Delhi and that the city would be refashioned accordingly and finally inaugurated as country’s capital in 1931.
- World’s tallest brick minaret: New Delhi is home to world’s tallest brick minaret: Qutub Minar (73m).
- International Museum of toilets: Though weird but it’s true that New Delhi has an International Museum of Toilets. It has a rare collection of pictures, facts and objects having details of the historic evolution of toilets from 2500 BC to date.
- World’s Largest Infrastructure Project: 24 smart cities, 2 power plants, 6 airports, 23 industrial hubs, 2 ports and a six -lane expressway stretching 15,00 kilometers. After its completion, it will be the world’s largest infrastructural project. Starting from New Delhi and ending in Maharashtra, the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor has been inspired by Japan’s Tokyo-Osaka industrial corridor.
- World’s second most bird-rich capital city: After Kenya’s Nairobi, New Delhi is said to be the world’s second most bird-rich capital city.
We "Delhi Night Queen" are the most reliable and oldest Escorts Service in Delhi Provider. When you search for Escorts Service in Delhi, Call Girls in Delhi, Sex Service in Delhi, Hotel Sex in Delhi, then you will find us at every page of Google. Just call us and enjoy the unforgettable moment with our escorts in Delhi.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience:
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 12943, since: 08/29/2020 |
Last Updated: 08/29/2020 Last Login: 08/29/2020
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 08/29/2020 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 08/29/2022 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|