Jaya Krishna, ReactJS Developer
Availability Date: 10/01/2020 (NO RECRUITERS PLEASE)
Telephone Numbers: +1 (214) 705-2285
Phoenix Phoenix USA
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
- I have 7 + Years of Extensive IT experience which includes the experience in designing User Interface (UI) applications
- A professional experience in the software development life cycle phases including analysis of requirements, Applications design, Development, integration, Installation, maintenance, implementation and testing of various client/server, N-tier and web applications.
- Experienced on CSS Background, CSS Margins, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Alignments, CSS Padding, CSS Tables, and CSS Behaviors.
- Strong Experience in dealing with CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, CSS Box Model and CSS3 Media queries.
- Used the concepts of Pseudo classes, layouts, positioning, text, border, transforms and padding in the various projects.
- Used backbone.js for connecting the API's which enforces the communication to the server while also implemented mock services in Node.js with the help of modules using Express.js.
- Experience working with CSS pre-compilers like LESS and SASS.
- Experience working with Responsive Web design. Creating the responsive Web Pages and designing crossing browser compatibility for mainstream browsers and portable devices (mobile, tablet, laptop) by Bootstrap.
- Excellent skills in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS
- Good Experience in to build User Interactive Web pages by using web technologies React/Redux, redux-saga.
- Familiar in SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Worked on web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera.
- Good Experience working in Agile and Waterfall (SDLC Methodologies) environments.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Strong experienced in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Experience in Version Control tools including GIT and SVN.
- Having Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere & self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
Master’s in computer engineering From Cal state University/ 2016
Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Jntuh/2012
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 8
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 13090, since: 10/01/2020 |
Last Updated: 10/01/2020 Last Login: 10/01/2020
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 10/01/2020 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 10/01/2022 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|