||MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server 2000, Borland InterBase.
||Linux (RedHat, Mandrake/Mandriva, Suse),
Unix (Sun Solaris, HP-UX, FreeBSD),
Microsoft Windows (2003 Server, 2000 Server, XP, 2000),
IBM Mainframes (VM and MVS), DEC VAX
||Zend Studio, Vi, UltraEdit Studio, ActiveState Komodo, Adobe Dreamweaver/Fireworks, Crystal Reports, Navicat, Toad.
||International Webmasters Association,
HTML Writers Guild,
Software Contractors Guild
Software Engineer, Per-Se Technologies
- » Developed dynamic web-based reports used by pharmacies nationally.
- » Developed software to handle processing and loading of pharmacy prescription data.
- » Enhanced legacy applications.
- » Configured and managed local Apache web servers.
|Jan. 2004—Oct. 2005
Software Engineer/Web Developer, T-Mobile
- » Developed an Intranet web site for the South USA Region. Website includes summary and detail display of real-time statistics that highlight how well key areas in Engineering, Operations, Development, and Finance are performing.
- » Administered automated reporting and transferring of cellular call data from 20 remote Ericsson switches around the southeastern USA to a central Unix server for processing.
- » Developed Unix scripts for 24/7 processing of hourly cellular call data, including email error reporting and logging.
- » Installed, optimized and managed local and remote Apache and IIS web servers.
- » Provided system support to engineering users and management.
|Mar. 2003—Sep. 2003
Software Engineer/Technical Architect, NewWave EDI Solutions
- » Developed an entire B2B supply chain web site.
- » Designed and implemented an online database for holding ecommerce transactions.
- » Programmed all the back-end database functionality.
- » Wrote automated procedures to handle inbound/outbound transaction processing.
Senior Programmer, Comstock Net Services
- » Developed front-end interface for real estate website.
- » Programmed back-end database updates.
- » Created web pages that load dynamically from database.
|May 2002—Dec. 2002
Team Lead/Senior Software Engineer, ecHUB, Inc.
- » Led the Technical Implementation Team.
- » Responsible for the integrity of day-to-day transaction processing.
- » Maintained multiple production and test databases.
|Nov. 1999—April 2002
Senior Software Developer, The UniLink Group
- » Developed software to accomplish e-commerce translation of B2B transactions.
- » Interfaced daily with clients, team members and management to resolve issues.
- » Developed procedures and API libraries for use by the programming team.
|May 1999—Nov. 1999
Senior Software Developer, Delta Technology
- » Developed end-user applications for use in optimizing commercial flight schedules.
- » Enhanced and supported highly complex airline software systems.
|Jul. 1982—May 1999
Senior Scientific Programmer, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- » Developed numerous scientific computing software applications.
- » Created forecasting applications to describe product reliability and maintainability.
- » Developed software used to obtain certification of Lockheed Martin products, such as the C-130J propellers becoming certified with the Royal Air Force in Great Britain.
- » Enhanced and supported complex software and server systems.