Job Page: Project Manager
|Listed By: ||
The AIM Group
|Contact Name: ||
John McInnis, President |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 774-763-6998
| Job location: || Jersey City New Jersey, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
PURPOSE: The Project Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the Systems planning/development projects that make new/enhanced system launching, based on the defined rules/procedures within the time and cost constraints. Communication with Japan/Tokyo in Japanese and much communication with stakeholders in New York in English. Target projects is high complexity and high risk IT projects that will support Corporate Banking Business of Japanese Global Bank. This will include works of scope definition, costing, scheduling, project progress monitoring, issue tracking, and managing and mitigating project risks with strong motivation to lead the projects to be launched successfully.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience and/or education required.
- Must be fluent in English. Must have Japanese language capabilities including read/write/speak/hear/think.
- At least 5 year experience of project management and/or IT planning and/or management works
- Good at documentation works e.g. Pre-Study Plan, IT investment strategy, PPD, BRD, SIT strategy, Migration strategy
- Preferred that experience of working in Japanese global company either in IT or Business Operations
- Detailed understanding of project management and risk control methodologies.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite; working knowledge of program/project management tools/software (MS Project, JIRA) Excellent skills of organizing project management documents including good presentation capability.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills among project members including senior managements Planning, financial and budgetary control skills
Job number: 1, Company id: 63209|
The Legal Disclaimer.