Job Page: Informatica Consultant
- Gathering the requirements and preparing the required documents.
- Implementing various mappings using Informatica Mapping Designer.
- Code review of the created objects in Database and Informatica level.
- Using Mapplets, Reusable transformations, Parameters and Variables to facilitate the reusability of Code.
- Extensively using various transformations like Filter, Joiner, Expression, Connected or Unconnected Look up, Sorter, Sequence Generator, Router, Union etc.
- Develop the code in the lower environment and perform the unit testing.
- Scheduling the created Objects in Scheduling Tool.
- Working on Development and Test of the ETL code as per the requirement.
- Using Putty and WinSCP Tor creating and accessing UNIX files and directories.
- Writing various test cases and expected results to help the testing team to validate the mapping in the testing environment
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in Informatica, Data Warehousing. ETL Projects, solution design and documentation.
- Candidate who has experience in Manufacturing industry will be plus.
- Well versed with ETL concepts and expertise on Informatica tool 8x and above
- Very strong experience in PL/SQL, SQL Store procedures, Data analysis
- Hands-on experience in Unix shell scripting and SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Excellent Communication and Analytical Skills
- Bachelor degree preferred
Job number: 2, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.