Charles M. Goolsby, Jr., Over 24 years as professional requirements analyst, team lead and process consultant; object-oriented client server/web database appication developer and project manager.
Availability Date: 06/05/2008
Telephone Numbers: 301-675-4856
Near Washington, DC
Germantown MD USA
E-Mail Address: CharlesGoolsby@Yahoo.com
Personal Web Page: www.ChuckGoolsby.com
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
About Charles M. Goolsby, Jr.
* Charles Goolsby is a senior hands-on business and technical project manager, technical team leader, software requirements analyst, joint application design (JAD) facilitator, requirements team lead, requirements process designer, software development lifecycle (SDLC) process developer and mentor, technical and enterprise software developer who is dedicated to providing high-quality, customer-centered-design driven software development services.
* Envisions creative I.T. solutions for enterprise needs. Applies veteran experience in enterprise solutions analysis, design and development to architect state-of-the-art integrations of technology platforms, configurable Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) products and custom solutions. Manages in-house and outsourced development efforts through effective communication of customer priorities. Specializes in rapid delivery of clearly and concisely written and designed requirements, architecture and design documentation.
* Experienced and effective at building strong communication between developer/analyst teams and business units. Elicits detailed software system requirements from all levels of executive, management and staff stakeholders. Develops effective working relationships and consensus between business and I.T. organizations. Performs requirements analyst and business analyst team training and mentoring in effective requirements development/management processes.
* Utilizes IBM Rational tools, Microsoft Project and Office to effectively organize complex projects. Customizes, implements and mentors software teams in IBM Rational Unified Process (RUP), SDLC, CMM, Agile and eXtreme software methodologies as required. Performs installation, configuration, project setup and training for IBM Rational tools including Requisite-Pro and ClearQuest. Performs UML diagramming, user interface design, wireframes and technical design. Certified Tibco Staffware business process engineering designer.
* Experienced in the design of object oriented enterprise database applications and high-usability user interfaces. Has designed, coded and delivered many enterprise systems using Microsoft Visual Studio (and other platforms) during the past 24 years supporting healthcare, health sciences, customer relationship (CRM), sales, banking, financial, human resources (HR), legal case workflow, law enforcement, military, telecom provisioning, ordering and billing, interactive voice response (IVR), manufacturing, cartographic and social services business solutions.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 25
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 1056, since: 01/10/1996 CHARTER|
Last Updated: 06/05/2009 Last Login: 06/05/2009
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 02/10/2011 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 06/05/2011 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|