Muruga R, Automation Lead
Availability Date: 08/24/2015
Telephone Numbers: 703 953 2535 x104
Chicago Illinois USA 004
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
Profoundly self-motivated working solo with extensive experience in managing projects developed in global IT engineering environments and looking for a professional organization where I can stretch my current capabilities and eventually be able to act as a QA Manager, QA Leads for both Automation and Functional Testing practice.
EXPERIENCE SUMMARY –
- Having nearby 11.2 years of experience in the field of Information Technology with focus on Quality Assurance and Testing of Web based, Client Server, People soft and CRM applications. Effective use of QA and Testing practice.
- Having nearby 4 years of experience in the client side (JP Morgan chase, Chicago)
- Having 5+ years of experience in Project Management activities.
- Having 7+ years of experience with JPMC client
- Strong knowledge of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
- Strong knowledge of Functional, Automation, Business Process Testing, Integration, Quality Metrics.
- Having strong Hands-On experiences in using test automation tools QTP - Quick Test Professional 8.2 / 9.0 / 9.2 /9.5 / 10.0
- and 11.0 for Functional and GUI Testing
- Having strong Hands-On experiences in using test automation tools selenium IDE
- Having exposure on Ranorex and Test Complete
- Strong knowledge on Test Data Management expertise in Quality Center 9.0, QC 9.2 , QC 10.0
- Having strong Hands-On experience in Business Process Testing
- Well Versed with Testing Concepts and methodologies.
- Demonstrated excellent ability to notice and report defects.
- Resource planning and allocations.
- Member of Interview panelist of TCS & CSC – Testing Services
- Quick learner and excellent team leader, ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly motivated and adaptive with the ability to grasp things quickly and possesses excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills.
- Domain Experience (Banking & Retail Financial Serives, Capital Markets, Insurance and Healthcare)
- Strong in Word and Excel VBA Macro’s
- Experience on CMMI level 5 and PCMMi audit and process
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 12+
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 10995, since: 08/13/2015 |
Last Updated: 08/24/2015 Last Login: 08/24/2015
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 08/13/2015 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 08/24/2017 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|