Shashi R, Performance Lead
Availability Date: 08/24/2015
Telephone Numbers: 703 953 2535 x104
Chicago Illinois USA 009
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
Over Nine years of experience in Performance/Load Testing Client/Server, Web based applications.
- Extensive experience in analyzing, reviewing and understanding of Business/Functional & Testing requirements and writing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Scenario, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Performed Load testing using Loadrunner and interacted with the developers and DBAs extensively.
- Vast experience on HP Loadrunner Load/Performance testing for variety of Applications
- Developed Vusers scripts that contain tasks performed by each Vusers, tasks performed by Vuser’s as a whole, and tasks measured as transactions.
- Responsible for parameterizing large and complex test data to accurate depict production trends.
- Validated the scripts to make sure they have been executed correctly and meets the scenario description.
- Experience in writing performance test scripts, parameterizing and Correlating test scripts.
- Experience developing performance test plan.
- Experience defining the load test environment.
- Experience performing LoadRunner test execution.
- Inserted Transaction and Rendezvous points to calculate transaction response time under load.
- Excellent knowledge of Performance Testing processes and Tools
- Excellent knowledge of Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools
- Excellent understanding of hardware from a performance perspective to diagnose and tune the applications for performance.
- Strong working experience in ETL tools like Informatica and Reporting tools like Cognos, Hyperion from the Performance testing perspective.
- Experience in customer / client interaction, deep understanding of business systems functionality and technicality.
- Strong skills in Creating Scenarios and executing the tests.
- Well versed with advanced concepts of automation tools like Check Points, Synchronization, Recovery Scenario Manger, Re-Usable actions, Regular Expressions, Shared Object Repositories and Data-Driven testing.
- Excellent skills to identify bottlenecks in the web server, application server, database server and clustered environments when performing a performance test.
- Working knowledge of SQL queries.
- Experience in developing and maintaining test scripts.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 9
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 11001, since: 08/13/2015 |
Last Updated: 08/24/2015 Last Login: 08/24/2015
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 08/13/2015 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 08/24/2017 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|