Don Mandryk, Consultant
Availability Date: 05/29/2000
Telephone Numbers: 615-599-2728
124 Rebecca Court
Franklin TN USA 37064
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
Donald R. Mandryk
124 Rebecca Court
Franklin, TN 37064-2970
To obtain a position in Information Systems with a market driven company that will utilize my Management/ Project Management and Consulting Experience while providing value, competitive advantages, and satisfaction to clients.
· Experience with full life cycle development in a variety of applications and hardware platforms
· Ability to manage client relations
· Experience in the use of the consultative approach in dealing with the client
· Ability to lead a project team to achieve a common goal
· Manage teams of technical leads, system analysts, programmers, data base architects, project librarians
· Excellent analytical and communication skills
· Experience with business process modeling and process re-engineering
· MIS management experience
· Ability to deal with people at all levels of an organization
· Good presentation skills
HP-3000, AS/400, Data General, VAX, HP-9000, Amdahl, IBM
General ledger, AR/AP, materials management, preventive maintenance, budgeting,
Human resources, payroll, contract management, healthcare service provider, and
· Operating Systems: MPE,VMS, MVS, NT, Windows 9x, Novell, HP-Unix
· Languages: Powerhouse(Cognos), Powerbuilder, Cobol, Fortran, SQL, Databus, RPG
· Databases: DB2, Oracle, FoxPro, Image, IMS
· Development Tools: ERWin, MS-Project, Structured Methodologies, Designer 2000, SDLC
DRM Systems Inc. (Nashville, TN) July 1999-Present
· Several smaller contracts with focus on operational and strategic planning for IT.
SCB TECHNOLOGY (Nashville, TN) July 1998 – July 1999
Consultant/ Technical Project Manager
· Worked as a Project Manager for the State of Tennessee to produce a replacement for the State budget reporting system. This was a full life cycle project with a Powerbuilder front end populating an Oracle database. The data feed came from DB2 on the mainframe
· Provided means for client to do data mining from the new database structures
· Participated in the choice and deployment of departmental methodology
· Performed project status reporting duties
· Negotiated and wrote the contract to outsource the system development of Capital Projects System
FRANKLIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Farmington, ME) May 1997 – July 1998
Senior Operations Analyst
· Directed the operational systems delivery for a healthcare provider
· Supervised implementation of new modules to the legacy system
· Set and maintained service delivery standards from the system group
· Participated in the planning of WAN
DRM SYSTEMS, INC. (Clyde River, NT, Canada) August 1995 – May 1997
· Facilitated IT strategic plan development for several health boards
· Participated in business analysis and enterprise data modeling to verify selection of software solution
· Provided support and training in bulk data analysis to aid tactical and strategic planning processes
GOVERNMENT OF NORTHWEST TERRITORIES (Yellowknife, NT, Canada) September 1990 – July 1995
Senior Project Manager
· Directed application development activities for major government departments. The development was done on both mainframe and client server platforms.
· Applications include: Capital Project Information System – Mainframe distributed
Student Loan Management System - Mainframe
Lease/Contract Management System – Mainframe distributed
Utilities Management – Client Server
Healthcare Delivery System – Client Server
· Participated in the data modeling and consolidation of operational data.
WESTMIN RESOURCES LIMITED (Campbell River, BC, Canada) May 1981 – July 1990
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 20
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 5520, since: 05/29/2000 |
Last Updated: 05/29/2000 Last Login: 05/29/2000
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 05/29/2000 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 05/29/2002 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|