Paul Miller, Solution Delivery Specialist / Technical Business Analyst - solving complex problems through project planning/management, system design, analysis, code and testing
Availability Date: 01/08/2019
Click here to Request Contact information (no fee).
Current Address: STAFFORD Stafford United Kingdom
Personal Web Page: www.alt67.com
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
An experienced, highly motivated technology professional with a focus on ‘getting things done’. I have extensive expertise in end-to-end solutions and systems design, implementations, and business transformation programmes within banking, finance and wealth management.
In depth IT technical experience within the Banking, Finance and Wealth Management sectors including Wealth Management Platforms working with some of the financial industry’s leading software and application providers including JHC Figaro, Focus Solutions, Tercero, Wealth Dynamix, MS CRM, Fiserv, FinEx, SEI, Pershing, Fiscal, Pulse, Adam & Co, Kordoba K-GS, JD Edwards, Globus, Accurate, Duco, BMC Footprints, Erudine, UnaVista, Fidessa, Euroclear EMX, Calastone, Interactive Data, Six Financial, BITA Risk, LiquidMetrix, Crest GUI, Safe Financials, Proquote and Winterfloods
Spearheading over 15 successful data migrations, client onboarding and client conversions over the past decade, including data mapping, data profiling, extraction, staging, transformation, load, configuration and reconciliation; facilitating several system transformation and enhancement programmes ranging from simple changes, automation, process improvements, complete system overhauls, and legacy system migrations and upgrades.
An experienced lead consultant providing problem analysis and problem solving with innovative solutions design, as happy in the technical detail analysing/designing systems and solutions "getting my hands dirty", as I am leading projects and project teams, including analysts, testers, architects, developers, service management, support and infrastructure; with analysis, solution design, transformation, ALM backlog management, scrum, process improvement, leadership and support.
I am equipped with advanced project management, investigative, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Technical Solution Design, Delivery Consultant and Product Owner
- Solution design, Wire-framing, Systems Design, Delivery Management and Documentation
- Technical Business Analysis, System Analyst, Data Analysis, Process Analysis and Integrations
- Translate functional and non-functional requirements into solution design
- Problem analysis and problem solving with innovative solutions design
- Producing solutions documents and functional/technical specifications
- Proven track record of successfully delivering major transformation, process improvements, efficiencies and technical projects within the Financial Services, Banking and Wealth sectors with knowledge of systems and processes covering Client Lifecycle Management (CLM), Prospect Management, Lead Management, Case Management, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Modelling, Client Migration, Client On-boarding, Client Take-on, Client Off-boarding, Client Terminations, Fact Find, Needs Analysis, KYC, Multiple Currency, Client Communications, Campaign Management, Client Digital Portal, Mobile Portal, Client Relationship Management (CRM), Performance Attribution, CGT, FX, Corporate Actions, Dealing/Trading, Settlement, Treasury, Risk and Compliance, AML/PEP/Sanctions, Reconciliations, Payments, Tax, Interest, Client Money and Regulatory (including Data Protection, GDPR, FATCA, MiFID, MiFID2, CRS and others).
- Change Management
- QA/Testing, Issue Management, Resolution and Reporting
- Business Process Improvement and Automation
- Client Migration, Onboarding, Offboarding and Data Migrations
- Data Warehousing (MI/BI/ODS/Dashboards)
- Legacy Systems Analysis, Migration and Integration
UK/EU/USA and AUS/NZ based work (willing to consider relocation).
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 30+
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 5791, since: 10/14/2000 |
Last Updated: 12/14/2018 Last Login: 04/06/2019
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 11/13/2019 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 04/06/2021 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|