We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented IT Disaster Recovery Analyst for a client engagement in the financial industry.
Title: IT Disaster Recovery Analyst
Location: Melville, New York Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Job ID: 0606-002IT
Strong Communication skills will be essential as the candidate will need to be able to speak to both technical and non-technical audiences; often translating technical issues to demonstrate risk. Candidate will be responsible for disaster recovery plan as we strive to reduce Client's risk exposure and build a more secure Client.
· Contribute to the development of IT Disaster Recovery program Plans, associated documents and artifacts.
· Key participant or lead projects associated with the design, implementation and maintenance of standards, and guidelines. Maintain accurate and up to date documentation Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity.
· Responsible for helping develop, produce and maintain Disaster Recovery Management policies,
· Collaborate with the Business Organizations (Corporate Risk Management, Facilities, and Division Offices) in the development and execution of BCP, Application Impact Analysis and Crisis Management Plans.
· Develop, coordinate and lead the execution of DR Exercises and publication of results.
· Communicate and interface with support staff and senior management at all levels on the status of events and recovery services
· Manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
· 4 to 6 Years of relevant IT disaster recovery planning and business continuity experience
· Strong ability to prioritize and sequence Disaster Recovery Initiatives.
· Strong experience in DR Exercise planning, coordination and execution.
· Must be able to work independently on projects and initiatives.
· Strong Knowledge of data center operations and enterprise infrastructure
· Good troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge with the ability to think outside the box
· Analytical background with an understanding of applications and infrastructure components with the ability to apply that knowledge to Disaster Recovery
· Good oral communication and written communication skills
· Experience with Mortgage or lending firm is required.