Job Page: Software Developer/Programmer
|Listed By: ||
The Job Jobber (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Please click apply, Agency |
| Job location: || Polk City Iowa, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS24413644 I.T. & Communications|
- The Software Developer/Programmer (SDP) converts data from project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to create or modify computer programs.
- This will be a 6 month position.
- This SDP position will be joining the DNR application development team and working on a departmental initiative requiring .NET programming skills using WebForms and MVC.
- It will require working with multiple business units, and requires communicating with project managers, business SMEs and other agency leaders.
- Expertise in the .NET framework is required and will be tested during the interview process.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Ability to read, understand, and create design documents.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between Servers, virtual systems, networks, databases, web applications, etc.
- Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical planning.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects or tasks
- DNR recently completed a LEAN design event with DNR staff and stakeholders from around the state. The team recommended changes to the DNR's Animal Feeding Operations web application to allow for online submittal of annual notifications which achieves multiple efficiency goals for both the DNR and stakeholders.
- This position will modify the AFO web application to integrate the new functionality for those annual Manure Management Plan notifications.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
Employment Type: Contract - Start date ASAP
Duration: 6 months.
Location: Polk County, IA
*ONLY in-person interviews will be conducted, NO Skype, NO exceptions
Job number: 108306, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 03/20/2017   Last Updated: 03/24/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.