Job Page: Junior IT Software Project Manager/Coordinator
|Listed By: ||
ESG Consulting (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Jasmine Rabie, Agency |
| Job location: || Norcross Georgia, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JSJPMDEPLOYMENT I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 4-6 months Not Specified
The main responsibility of the Project Manager is for the Deployment of an ERP software within a healthcare organization. Responsibilities are for the coordination and facilitation of the delivery of software to Operations into the production environment. You will be responsible for managing the release and deployment for operational readiness, and make that suitable training and documentation exists to ensure ongoing support of the new service.
The deployment will be within the U.S. and India. The chosen candidate would have to travel to India one time for 2 to three weeks.
- Liaise with development, operations and Payroll.
- Ensure that the organization's release controls are documented and well understood by Program Support Teams
- Ensure that a detailed deployment plan has been documented along with a back-out plan should anything go wrong during deployment
- Ensure that change is managed during the release and deployment activities
- Coordinate with HR and the Payroll Department to ensure that communications to all stakeholders have been properly prepared and reviewed
- Work with the Payroll Department and HR to deploy the product successfully
- Ensure the product has been correctly and completely integrated across the program
- Release the pre-planned communications about the product to all stakeholders
- Record and manage deviations, risks, issues related to the new or changed service, and take necessary corrective action
- Ensure that skills and knowledge are transferred to operations and support staff to enable them to effectively and efficiently deliver, support and maintain the service, according to required service levels
- 2 years experience as a Project Manager or Coordinator for software deployment readiness
- Self driven with Exceptional interpersonal skills
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 29 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara, we have opened offices nationwide and to this day are consistently re- evaluating and expanding our service offerings and geographic capabilities. Today, we serve most major metropolitan markets.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Job number: 108445, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.