Job Page: PeopleSoft Systems Analyst
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Tim Cross, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant |
|E-Mail: || firstname.lastname@example.org
|Telephone: || 703-691-2480
| Job location: || Arlington Virginia, USA|
| Job Type: || Permanent|
STG has an unbelievable opportunity in beautiful Rosslyn, VA for PeopleSoft Systems Analyst. This position will support the Department of State Global Foreign Affairs Compensation System (GFACS/CFSS) which is an exciting program focused on providing worldwide compensation system services.
Why This Job
- Service- The State Department has an important and noble mission and their employees need to be compensated accurately and timely. You can help make process even better
- Flexible work hours
- Great Team- We’ve got over 40 people providing world class service on this team and having a great time doing it.
- The Company- At almost 900 employees, STG is just the right size to to provide all the resources and support you need without getting lost in the bureaucracy of larger companies.
- Onsite Gym- Take advantage of the beautiful weather in Charleston and take that walk at lunch or workout in the onsite gym.
About This Job
- This position works in a collaborative team environment. We love to have fun while providing world class service and solutions to our customer.
- You’ll analyze and evaluate user requirements by coordinating with the user to define the problem, data availability, report requirements, and system design problems.
- Help define systems objectives and preparesystem design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
- Analyzes alternate means of deriving input data to select the most accurate, feasible, and economical methods.
- Defines input and output file specifications including file organization.
- Defines controls, conversion procedures, and system implementation plans, including user training and orientation.
- You’ll have the freedom to use your exceptional ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness to provide solutions
- Develops novel concepts and approaches to resolve critical issues and broad design matters.
- Acts independently on technical matters pertaining to assigned field and related disciplines.
- Exercises wide latitude, discretion, and independent judgment in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- We value your opinion and expect that you’ll recommends technologies to accomplish long-term objectives. Assignments are reviewed only to the effectiveness of results achieved, typically from a long-term perspective.
- Windows Environment
- Oracle 11.2.04
- Peopletools 8.54.16
- PeopleSoft North American Payroll
- BS/BA in Computer Science or directly related field (e.g., Information Technology, Information Science, etc)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- 12 years of related experience to include:
- Demonstrable experience with Peoplesoft North American Payroll
- Solid understanding and experience with Peopletools
- Experience using SQR to write quieries
- Prior experience supporting a Government customer on related work
- Active Security Clearance
Job number: 108477, Company id: 70110|
The Legal Disclaimer.