Job Page: Software Readiness Deployment Coordinator/Project Manager
|Listed By: ||
ESG Consulting (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Ryan Jones, Agency |
| Job location: || Norcross Georgia, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JS/75841732 I.T. & Communications|
Software Readiness Deployment Coordinator/Project Management
The main responsibility of the Deployment Project Manager is to coordinate and facilitate the delivery of software to Operations for deployment into the production environment. You will be responsible for managing the release and deployment for operational readiness, and that suitable training and documentation exists to ensure ongoing support of the new service.
The deployment will be within the U.S. and India. The chosen candidate would have to travel to India one time for 2 to three weeks.
- Liaise with development, operations and Payroll.
- Define and ensure that the organization's release controls are documented and well understood by development Teams and Program Support Teams
- Ensure that integrity of a release package and its components are maintained throughout the transition activities and recorded accurately in the configuration management system
- Ensure that a detailed deployment plan has been documented along with a back-out plan should anything go wrong during deployment
- Ensure that change is managed during the release and deployment activities
- Validate that the product has been correctly packaged before deployment and ensure that all release controls have been satisfied
- Coordinate with the Payroll Department and Operations to ensure that communications to all stakeholders have been properly prepared and reviewed
- Work with the Payroll Department and IT Operations to deploy the product successfully
- Ensure the product has been correctly and completely integrated across the program
- Release the pre-planned communications about the product to all stakeholders
- Record and manage deviations, risks, issues related to the new or changed service, and take necessary corrective action
- Ensure that skills and knowledge are transferred to operations and support staff to enable them to effectively and efficiently deliver, support and maintain the service, according to required service levels
- 2 years' experience as a Project Manager or Coordinator for software releases to operations
- Self driven with Exceptional interpersonal skills
Job number: 108534, Company id: 63111|
The Legal Disclaimer.