Job Page: SOA Administrator
- Primary Skill – Weblogic, BPEL, OSB, FMW SOA 12c, OHS, Linux
- Secondary Skill – Web Servers, Linux (OEL) and Oracle Database
Duties and Responsibilities
- The position of SOA/Middleware System Administrator consists of installing, configuring and supporting an organization’s Weblogic, FMW SOA BPEL, OSB based Application infrastructure.
- Manage the functionality and efficiency of all Middleware/SOA servers and SOA based applications. Perform system administration functions that include installation, configuration, monitoring, automation, JVM tuning and code deployments.
- Strong WebLogic server SOA, BPEL, OSB administration Skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills of WebLogic Server, BPEL, OSB.
- Strong Database skills (SQL Server and Oracle) and understanding of DB and application integration. Knowledge of BPEL DB structures and tables.
- Knowledge of Load balancing and Clustering Application server using BIGIP
- Installation of Weblogic Server, configuration of domains, performance tuning of WebLogic server.
- Must be willing to be part of 24x7 ON-Call rotation.
- JVM tuning JMS Queues, Persistent Stores – must have strong skills
- Web Server(apache) configuration and troubleshooting
- Automation of Deployment Scripts using WLST and ant.
- Working knowledge of BPEL/EM, OSB console
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- WLST scripting, code deployment, thread dump analysis.
- Work with developers, DBA service providers, storage team and data center operators to coordinate the resolution of problems and issues.
- Application server patching and rollback procedure.
- Perform daily system monitoring, analyze logs, verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, review system and applications logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer engineering or equivalent, with 6+ years of prior WebLogic, Oracle SOA/BPEL and OSB.
- Knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure management is an added advantage
- Willing to work 24x7 on call support.
- Ability to use logical and reasoning ability to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, and to determine how a system should work and how Change affects conditions, operations and the environments in which our customers operate.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement appropriate solutions.
Job number: 108565, Company id: 70118|
The Legal Disclaimer.