Job Page: Data Analyst | Cary, North Carolina
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Data Analyst for a client engagement in the Insurance industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Cary, North Carolina
Contract Type: W2 (Permanent role)
Salary range: DOE
Job ID: 1312-001DA
The Data Analyst will be responsible for spend data collection & categorization and performing spend analytics in order to identify relevant business insights for our Stakeholders. The ideal candidate would preferably have some Strategic Sourcing/Procurement/Supply Chain experience.
- Leads and identifies short- and long-range data and analytics objectives related to targeted business objectives. Measures the effectiveness of the data and analytics strategies in driving performance improvement.
- Maintains current knowledge of data analysis tools and trends. Identifies gaps in current services, proposes solutions and implements changes as appropriate. Identifies process improvements.
- Responsible for data mining, extracting data from various relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2), and investigating, cleansing, prepping and transforming data for model development.
- Must possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary
- Analyze and synthesize complex data into clear action-oriented recommendations for the business.
- Communicate and present – both verbally and in writing – analytical insights clearly and concisely to senior management and other individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate relatively sophisticated statistical and technical concepts with customers and colleagues at all levels of an organization.
- Highly proficient at advanced Excel tools and formulas and PowerPoint.
- Shown ability to work cross functionally with internal company partners to ensure best outcome is achieved.
- Understanding of dimensional data modeling concepts, as well as data warehouse design highly desired.
- Familiarity with visual analytics (Tableau).
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Minimum 2 years of experience required as Data Analyst.
- 4year college degree required
Job number: 108683, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.