Job Page: Software Engineer III - (X 2 Contract Positions), Chicago, IL
|Listed By: ||
Job N Job (UK) Ltd (via Jobg8) |
|Contact Name: ||
Hiren Gohel, Agency |
| Job location: || Elk Grove Village Illinois, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
| Info: || Ref: JSJNJSE007 I.T. & Communications|
Duration: 6 months (Extensible) Not Specified 40 to 45 US Dollar . USD Hourly
Job Title: Software Engineer III
Base Location: Elk Grove, Chicago IL
Job Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 6 months (Extensible)
Hourly Rate: $40 -$45 USD Per hour (Negotiable if needed)
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems for large-scale proprietary software project.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Considered highly skilled and proficient in discipline.
- Conducts complex work important to the organization.
- Works under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Required Technical Skills
- Technically proficient in C, Linux, Orchestrate and SQL.
- Airline Revenue Management experience will be a strong plus with working knowledge in the following areas:
Inventory Forecasting and Optimization,
Pricing and Fares,
OAG SIMM Scheduling, and PNR Bookings.
Job number: 108714, Company id: 63111|
Posted: 07/14/2017   Last Updated: 07/16/2017
The Legal Disclaimer.