Job Page: Associate Web Developer
The consultant will report to the Delivery Lead and would be responsible for system programming and analysis tasks of intermediate complexity within a single system or group of small systems. Responsibilities include performing analysis, design, .NET programming and configuration functions (includes defining technical requirements) with a very high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Work closely with the architecture team to develop detailed designs for business driven technical capabilities.
- Design innovative technology solutions to solve business needs.
- Design and Develop code that is scalable and maintainable.
- Partner with technology team to implement best coding practices and design principles.
- Work collaboratively with the technical team to provide estimates and the execution plans for the work being done.
- Coding complex technical solutions
- Implement new tools and techniques.
- Throughout the project lifecycle are the technical ‘go to' person.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- 3 years of programming/development experience required
- Demonstrates advanced .NET programming/configuration/analytical skills to achieve business and or technical requirements.
- Able to work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with understanding of the business and system impacts.
- Able to identify and exercise appropriate escalation communications.
- Demonstrates an aptitude for learning and applying new and/or updated programming languages, techniques, and/or software development disciplines.
- Demonstrates understanding of the supported business systems.
- Communication Skills:
- Ability to communicate thoughts/designs/ideas in an unambiguous manner and adjusts communication based on audience.
- Exhibits active and effective communication skills with team members - including active listening and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively contributes and communicates with the immediate team.
- Business Knowledge & Partnership:
- Able to clearly and concisely communicate with the business.
- Demonstrates willingness, cooperation, and concern for business issues.
- Able to understand assigned business unit and business priorities.
- Able to coordinate with other technical areas to achieve project/department or division goals.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making:
- Able to recognize, analyze, and diagnose business and technical problems, incidents, and defects of advanced complexity.
- Able to creatively evaluate alternative solutions
- Able to reuse previously completed processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to make routine decisions independently and recognizes when escalation is necessary.
- Team Orientation:
- Ability to build and foster relationships with team, business, and technical partners to achieve objectives.
- Practices objectivity and openness to others' views.
- Able to recognize and support team priorities.
- Leadership: Exhibits team leadership and collaborates with partners.
- Planning (Project Management): Able to manage time and competing priorities and provide management with accurate and timely status information.
- Able to accurately evaluate and estimate tasks.
- Financial Awareness: Able to understand how the project schedule relates to budget.
Job number: 108815, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.