We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Manager International Tax for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Manager International Tax
Location: Detroit, MI
Type: FTE, W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 1116-001IT
Currently seeking a Manager to join the client’s International Tax practice.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services to new and existing clients; work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax and the firm to bring the right services and experience to address and resolve client issues
- Manage, direct, monitor, and deliver multiple client engagement teams while maintaining active communication with clients in an effort to manage expectations and satisfaction
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Manage and direct international aspects of outsourced or co-sourced compliance and other quantitative oriented international tax engagements.
- Monitor and convey information to clients regarding U.S. technical developments as well as their application to federal and international tax issues
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- A minimum of five years of experience in international corporate taxation, or a minimum of five years of experience in M&A or federal tax and a desire to move into international corporate taxation
- Candidates with international corporate tax experience should have previous experience with several of the following common international tax planning areas: outbound transactional structuring, Subpart F and 954(h), inbound transactional structuring, check the box principles, U.S. tax treaty research and interpretation, repatriation strategies, intellectual and intangible property planning, structured finance, base shifting, FSC/EIE, foreign tax credit planning, transfer pricing, and international mergers and acquisitions
- Candidates with other experience seeking to move into international corporate taxation should have in depth experience in planning areas relevant to their existing discipline
- Strong planning, research, and communication skills, as well as general knowledge of corporate tax compliance
- Solid understanding of FAS 109 and U.S. federal taxation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; licensed CPA or JD / LLM or foreign equivalent, combined with Enrolled Agent
About MicroAgility (Inc 500 honoree in 2008):
MicroAgility is a business and technology consulting company. Our experienced, agile, and result-oriented consultants partner with organizations to solve their pressing challenges. To review our other positions, please visit us at http://www.MicroAgility.com/Careers. Please also visit our Blog.MicroAgility.com for insight, analysis, and job openings.
If you refer a qualified candidate for this position, I would be very happy to pay you a referral bonus $1000 - $2000 for a successful placement. It's a simple way to pocket extra cash and help out a friend/colleague. Your help will be much appreciated! http://www.microagility.com/microagility-pays-referral-fee/