We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Senior Manager – Demand Generation for a client engagement in the IT industry. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Title: Senior Manager – Demand Generation
Location: Clifton, NJ
Type: FTE, W2
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 0315-003DG
Candidate will develop and drive execution of B2B (business to business) demand generation campaigns for our client. This will include acquiring and qualifying new prospects for Sales and both upselling and cross-selling existing client’s cybersecurity customers to meet demand gen targets and efficiently for the Sales organization.
- Manage the development, implementation, tracking and measurement of demand generation and related campaigns; assist in demand forecasting. Work within a budget.
- Utilize and become an internal expert and advocate for the B2B buyer’s journey methodology, including buyer persona and problem statement development, messaging and content for driving each buyer’s journey progression, campaign lag and leak measurements, etc.
- Own demand generation campaigns and activities which will include email, 3rd party partnership, event, and other in-bound and outbound elements needed to drive achievement of demand targets; own the marketing-to-Sales handoff and track its efficiency.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for emails, promotional materials, etc. within marketing campaigns and related Sales enablement activities; supervise others in this work
- Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communications; ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Master and utilize all campaign-related tools (CRM, campaign automation, project management, etc.)
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns, including both numbers and feedback from Sales on their effectiveness and ideas for continuous approval; deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Drive development and update of creative, website and related content as needed; brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies/departments.
- Keep abreast of current trends in B2B marketing, including those utilized by IT security-related firms.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Education Qualification/s: A professional marketing or equivalent degree is required; a graduate degree is helpful but may be superseded by relevant skills and/or experience.
- Experience: 5-10 (or more) years’ experience in B2B demand generation required. Enterprise IT, SaaS, and/or Security/Cybersecurity experience a plus (but not required).
- Management Skills: This is a player-manager role in which you will utilize a cross-functional/matrix team as well as potentially direct reports and will require you to perform demand gen campaign and various tasks yourself.
- Communication Skills: Excellent writing/editing skills are a pre-requisite as you will frequently have to write/edit copy and effectively communicate messaging to internal and external parties.
- Project Management Skills: You will have to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to manage the organization’s output effectively and intervene if things are going off-track.
- Numerical/Analytical Skills: You will need to utilize spreadsheets and tools (CRM, campaign automation, etc.), acquire data, and use it to target selected groups, as well as analyze the successful and unsuccessful elements of campaigns. Knowledge of MECLABS, A/B testing, and other methodologies and tools to test and measure web-page and campaign element effectiveness is a plus