Job Page: Scala Developer
|Listed By: ||
|Contact Name: ||
Madhav Fatania, Delivery Manager |
|E-Mail: || email@example.com
|Telephone: || 201-793-8979
| Job location: || Irving Texas, USA|
| Job Type: || Contract|
Scala Developer for Big Data stack.
Working in developing a highly scalable systems using Spark streams and Akka Streams. Choice of language will be Scala or Java based on use case. The system will be deployed and maintained using Docker Images across an AWS cluster. The person will be responsible for developing functional flows for handling thousands of transaction per second in real time and working with machine learning models to give real time results. The person will also be responsible for successful deployment of the developed solution. The person must be aware of test driven development to work as a core member of the small Agile team.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 3-4 year’s experience with SCALA
- 4-5 years of JAVA experience
- Functional programing paradigm
- Experience with Machine learning libraries, some Data Modeling experience
- Experience with Spark streams a plus
- Knowledge of Kafka
- Experience with Docker images
- Highly scalable system architectures
- Some experience with Fortify.
- CI/CD process in particular - GIT (Bitbucket), Jenkins, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases ( Cassandra, Elastic, ReDIS …)
- Knowledge of Akka or any other microservices platform
- Knowledge of secure coding with OWASP coding practices
- Knowledge of Hortonworks toolset (Zookeeper, HDFS, etc.
- Hortonworks HDPC JAVA Certifications
- AWS Developer certification
Job number: 109304, Company id: 70280|
The Legal Disclaimer.