Job Page: Senior Front-End Developer – Angular
We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Senior Front-End Developer with Angular experience for a client engagement. If you are available and interested, or know someone else who may be looking, please contact me at Career@MicroAgility.com
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract, C2C
Job ID: 2014-001AD
Looking for a Senior Front-End Developer - Angular framework experience who can deliver a streamlined user experience and a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices. As Senior Front-End Developer, you will be working closely with the stakeholders and take ownership of the projects.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop front end of mobile and web application.
- Communicate and present your findings to executives and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, the users, the build team and other development partners to implement state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Communicating with external web services.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front end development, web application, mobile app etc.
- Act as the impulse by providing clear guidance to the team’s questions during implementation phases.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Java technologies for the Application Development Center.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Must have at least intermediate level NPM experience required.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge and experience with Angular Framework.
- Deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Experience with REACT will be plus.
- Experience in Financial industry is required.
- Able to communicate technical issues with non-technical users.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role and can work independently to handle a complete project
- Project management skills with experience planning and coordinating full project.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
Job number: 109375, Company id: 69775|
The Legal Disclaimer.