REVANASIDDA NAIK H, IMPLEMENTATION TEAM MEMBER FINANCE
Telephone Numbers: 9611259338
BANGALORE Karnataka India 560100
E-Mail Address: HRNAIK90@GMAIL.COM
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
- SAP FI Consultant for implementing SAP FI/CO Module.
- Colluded with the Key users to study and understand the existing business procedures and documented the “As-is processes”
- Mapped the processes onto the SAP system and also prepared the “To-be processes” document.
- Configured the FI and CO settings on the development server and transported onto the testing and ultimately to the production server after successful testing by users.
- Configured Financial Accounting Global settings: Key settings being Company Code, Business Areas, Fiscal Year Variant, Document Types, and Document No. Ranges, Validations, Tax on Sales and Purchases.
- Configured Extended Withholding Tax Settings.
- G/L: Masters, and in business transactions-open item clearing, integration, Validations, etc.
- FI-AR, FI-AP: Masters, Open Item processing settings.
- Transactions – Incoming Invoices/Credit Memos (terms of payment), Outgoing Payment, Incoming Payment, Dunning, Open item Clearing,
- Down-payment received, Down-payment made, Bill of Exchange
- Special G/L accounts (other reconciliation accounts).
- Configuration of Interest Calculation
- Credit Management settings - Key areas being Credit Control Areas, Risk Categories.
- Bank Accounting: House Banks. Transactions- Check Deposit, Payment Transactions (manual bank statement)
- General Controlling – Controlling Area.
- Configured Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting – Enterprise organization, Master data – Cost Centers, Activity types, etc.
- Internal Orders – Order master data – Order types, Settlement, Settlement profile, etc.
- Product Costing: Performed material costing with cost estimate using quantity structure. Costing runs with bifurcation into variable and fixed cost. Analyzed costing runs. Analyzed BOM and materials type. Inventory valuation.
- Tested the settings on the development server and transported the settings onto the testing server for user testing and confirmation, and transported into the production server after user confirmation.
- Creating custom Reports on AR and AP by giving functional specifications to the ABAP team for development.
- Data-up load, by using ABAP designed BDC programs, Account assignment modules & LSMW.
- Documented the processes using standard templates.
- Imparted User-training on AR and AP processes.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 2.5
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 10834, since: 06/11/2014 |
Last Updated: 05/19/2018 Last Login: 06/11/2014
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 06/11/2014 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 06/11/2016 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|