Hareesh R, Sr. ETL QA Tester
Availability Date: 08/24/2015
Telephone Numbers: 703 953 2535 x104
Chicago Illinois USA 002
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
Babu 703 953 2535 x104
- Overall 9+ Years of experience in System Integration Testing of Web & ETL Applications.
- Excellent testing experience in all phases and stages of Software Testing Life Cycle and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with good working knowledge of testing methodologies, disciplines, tasks, resources and scheduling.
- Very good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, Data Analysis, Data Warehouse Architecture and Designing.
- Experience in Validating ETL Tools like Informatica Power Center,DataStage,SSIS
- Have the ability to evaluate an ETL/BI specification, verify it with Systems experts and data architects, and assess if it complete and fully understand EDW and ETL Architecture.
- Extensive experience in Data validation and verification in all ETL Stages (Source, Staging and Target environments).
- Extensively strong on databases including Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2 and MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Extensive knowledge in System Testing / Integration Testing and Regression testing
- Extensive experience in writing SQL/PLSQL scripts to validate the database systems and for backend database testing.
- Experience in ValidatingCognos Business Intelligence reports
- Expertise in defining Test Strategies, writing detailed Test Plan and Test Cases, Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting using Mercury Quality Center.
- Experience in assisting the customer in User Acceptance Testing(UAT).
- Ability to quickly adapt to different project environments, work in teams and accomplish difficult tasks independently within time frame/.
- Good experience in data sources, data profiling, data validation, developing low level design patterns based on the business and functional requirements.
- Experience in preparing test reports from Quality Center and prepared daily test status reports to communicate the test status with the team.
Data Warehouse ETL Tool: Informatica Power Center 9x/8x/7x, Datastage 8x/7x
Database: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
Languages: PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL, XML, Visual Basic
Office Tools: MS Office Suite
Operating System: UNIX, Windows
BI Reporting Tool: Cognos 8x Suite
Testing Tools: Mercury Quality Center
Other: Toad for Oracle, Toad for DB2, SQL Developer
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 9+ Years
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 10993, since: 08/13/2015 |
Last Updated: 08/24/2015 Last Login: 08/24/2015
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 08/13/2015 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 08/24/2017 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top.|