Nagamuthu R, ETL Informatica Architect
Availability Date: 08/24/2015
Telephone Numbers: 703 953 2535 x104
Phoneix Arizona USA 005
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
- Over 11 years of software experience in System Analysis, Application Design, Development, Implementation and ETL, Reporting for Data Warehousing.
- As a ETL Architect, designed and implemented Data Mart / Data Warehouse applications using Informatica Power Centre 9.x/ 8.x / 7.x / 6.x (Designer, Workflow manager, Workflow monitor and Repository Manager).
- Experienced in requirements gathering, project estimating, planning design, build, maintenance, report design, user navigation design, testing and implementation. Good knowledge on SDLC (software development life cycle) and good experience with unit testing and integration testing.
- Worked with Informatica Power Center to create complex mappings using expressions, Routers, Lookups, aggregators to develop and to move data to multiple databases.
- Experience in working on Entity-Relationship concepts, Operational Data Store (ODS), Facts and dimensions tables, slowly changing dimensions, Dimensional Modeling (Star Schema and Snow Flake Schema), Normalization and De normalization Concepts
- Knowledge on implementing hierarchies, relationships types, packages and profiles for hierarchy management in MDM hub implementation.
- Experience in integration of various data sources definitions like SQL Server, Oracle, Flat Files, XML.
- Extensively worked on developing Informatica Mappings, Mapplets, Sessions, Worklets and Workflows for data loads.
- Created Mappings in Mapping Designer to load data from various sources using complex transformations like transaction control, Lookup (Connected and Un-connected), Joiner, sorter, Aggregator, Update Strategy, Filter and Router transformations.
- Experience in identifying and resolve ETL production root cause issues. Experience in maintenance, enhancements, performance tuning of ETL code.
· Expertise in working in Teradata V2R12.x systems and used utilities like MultiLoad, FastLoad, FastExport, BTEQ, TPump, Teradata SQL
· Fine-tune the existing scripts and process to achieve increased performance and reduced load times for faster user query performance
· Writing Teradata BTEQ scripts to implement the business logic
- Experience in handling of all the modules of Business Objects Supervisor, Designer, Reporter, Business objects Xir2 Desktop intelligence, CMC Web Intelligence Xir2, Business objects Voyager, BO SDK Crystal Xcelsius.
- Good experience in Reporting tools like Business Objects, Web Intelligence and Crystal.
- Good experience with Business Objects Report Migration & Conversion from Full Client report to Thin Client report.
- Hands on experience using query tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, PLSQL developer, Teradata SQL Assistant and Unix shell scripting.
- Good experience in creating and review of Requirements/System Impact Specifications, Data Flow Diagrams, Effort estimation and Implementation Plan.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience:
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 10996, since: 08/13/2015 |
Last Updated: 08/24/2015 Last Login: 08/24/2015
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 08/13/2015 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 08/24/2017 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top of this page.|