Ramesh B, Senior Cognos BI Lead
Availability Date: 08/24/2015
Telephone Numbers: 703 953 2535 x104
Chicago Illinois USA 008
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Willing to work over the internet
- Additional Contract Information:
- Senior Business Intelligence Consultant with over 9 plus years of professional experience as IT consultant in Administration, Architecture, Design, Development and Deployment of data warehousing and business intelligence applications using Cognos 10 BI Suite, Cognos 8 BI Suite, Report Net, and Cognos Series 7.
- Experience in developing and maintaining Framework Manager Models both Relational and Dimensionally Modeled Relational (DMR) models.
- 8 years Business Intelligence experience using Cognos Series 10.x, Series 8.x, ReportNet, and Series 7 - Impromptu 7.1/6.6/6.x, PowerPlay, Transformer, Cognos Data Manager.
- Expert in Framework Manager, Cognos Connection, Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis Studio, Event Studio, Metrics Studio, Map Manager, Business Insight, Business Insight Advanced, Active Reports.
- Expertise in Metadata Modeling - Advanced Relational Model as well as Dimensional Modeling (DMR) with Cognos recommended approach.
- Experience using IBM Cognos Cube Designer and Integrated Dynamic Cubes to develop Virtual Cubes.
- Created project, Prepare Metadata, Business View and Manage packages, Set security using Parameter Maps and publish into portal.
- Migrating the Oracle reports into Teradata environment and Migrating Hyperion (BRIO) reports into Cognos 10.x reports.
- Experienced in ETL Tools. Knowledge in extracting data from source systems (Oracle, MSSQL and DB2) and bringing it into the data warehouse utilizing an ETL tool like COGNOS Data Manger, Informatica, Abinitio.
- Expertise in Data Modeling for DW using Erwin. Strong experience in creating reports using Relational, DMR models, Transformer Cube as data sources in Report Studio.
- Proficient in RDBMS and good programming experience in Oracle10.x/9.x/8.x/7.x, SQLServer2008/2005/2000, SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions.
- Experienced in Migration Projects (Cognos Series 7 to ReportNet/Cognos 8.x, Cognos 10.x and from Cognos 8.x to Cognos 10.x. as well Maintenance and support of existing Reports and OLAP Cubes.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills, analytical and problem solving, time management skills. Provided Professional Cognos & DW Training to the Resources.
- Experienced in implementing Cognos SDK and integrating Cognos with the corporate Reporting Portals.
- Experience in configuration and setting up security (users/groups/roles and access privileges).
- Experience in designing Complex Power play Transformer Models for building the cubes including externally rolled up measures.
Willing to Relocate
Work Offsite ONLY
Years of experience: 9+
List of Skill sets: (premium service)
Acceptable Contract arrangements:
I do use contract agents/recruiters.
I am an Independent Corporation.
I am a Limited Liability Company (LLC).
I use an Umbrella company as employer of record.
I am an Independent Sole Proprietor (1099).
I can be an Employee of an Agent (W2).
I can be convertible to Employee of Client.
I am also looking for part-time work.
I will also bid fixed price work.
Member number: 11000, since: 08/13/2015 |
Last Updated: 08/24/2015 Last Login: 08/24/2015
Current Membership Status: Listed
Premium Membership expires: 08/13/2015 (EXPIRED)
Listing will be deleted: 08/24/2017 (2 yrs after last update)
The Legal Disclaimer.
To pay dues to qualify for premium services, log in at the top.|