I'm a Software Quality Engineer since 2011 in software testing field diverse across several industries including e-payment, games ,travel ,media and retail, Talent on developing test cases and scenarios using test design techniques, Comfortable working within an agency or corporate environment.
In my current role I'm working as an associate software quality control engineer in security brokerage system
Here is a brief description of my work responsibilities:
- Functional testing on securities brokerage system using manual and automated tools (CodedUI).
- Investigating and understanding requirements documents.
- Validating, reporting issues and develop test scenarios that meet the requirements of issue,
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes,
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance to mitigate risks.
- Create test plans.
- Working within agile environment (scrum, planning, and estimation of tasks).
- Test design and test case execution.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes using Test Foundation Server.
- Produce and conduct functional, regression, integration, Sanity, live and system testing during development and release cycles.
- Non-Functional testing (Performance and load test)
Skills and Focus:
- Test automation
- Payment Processor
- Manual Testing
- Agile Methodologies
- Bug Tracking (JIRA)
- Testing Mobile applications
- Testing Desktop applications
- Testing Web applications
- Software Quality Assurance
- Software Quality Control
- Software Testing
- Data-driven testing
- Exploratory testing
- Tools : Maven , Eclipse , IntelliJ , Rally , JIRA , Bamboo , Crucible , Notepad++ , ExamDiff , DbVisulaizer , Oracle SQL developer , SoapUI , Killink , Accurev , PuTTy , Winscp , HermesJMS , Veracode , Microsoft Test Manager (MTM) , Test Foundation Server (TFS) , AutoHotKey
Open to new opportunities and challenges.