Rhodes Automation LLC:
Software to drive Capital Equipment, Medical Devices, and Instrumentation
1. Windows Architecture and Programming [C# / .Net / Windows Forms (Winforms), C++]
2. Embedded Software and architecture for medical instruments and devices (TCP/IP, Embedded Linux, VXWorks, PXA255 ARM processors, Gumstix, PowerPC, PPC, PPC460GT, 460GT, AMCC Glacier, AMCC Canyonlands, u-boot, uboot, 8051)3. Linux programming (TCP/IP Sockets, POSIX threads & semaphores)
3. Communication Protocols and hardware interfaces (TCP/IP, RS-232, SECS, GEM, HSMS, SEMI E30, NET/H, NETH, MELSEC, MELSECNETH, Digital I/O, Analog I/O, Subsystem Control)
4. Software Project and Department Management including software process and lifecycle. Tools: Subversion, JIRA, Bugtrack, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, GDB
- Instrumentation/Machinery Software Consultant (Automatic, technically complex instrumentation, capital equipment and medical instruments)
- Semiconductor/semi manufacturing/metrology, flat panel display (fpd) manufacturing, photovoltaic manufacturing - Project Management and software architectures for integration of process equipment into governing infrastructure (factories) [CIM, EDC, APC]
- Complex lithography (steppers), roll-to-roll processing, flexible web material handling and chucking, optical substrate alignment using pattern recognition and fiducial finding, material movement servoing, material tension management, web handling.
- Metrology and test - Automated CD and RG (overlay) measurement equipment and applications. Automated test equipment and recipe-driven architectures and calibration layers
- Factory Automation Consultant (Semiconductor, Semi)
- Automated Medical Devices and equipment (Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) & PET/CT scanners/systems, life support systems, fluid management systems, etc.)
Project Management and software architectures for factory layout, cell controllers, EDC/APC; work with equipment vendors for successful integration. Factory Integration Services provided for integrating any computer controlled equipment into a factory using custom software.
Experience managing projects internationally (Japan, Taiwan, Korea, China), as well as the USA.
Have managed long-distance and international projects using internet services and emulated hardware and software, performing final onsite integration as required. Will work hourly, or can provide fixed-price quotes.
Medical devices, Semiconductor and Flat Panel Display industries
[SECS GEM GEM300 HSMS Interface-A CIM GWGEM Cimetrix Asyst EDA FA Factory Automation MA Massachusetts Consultant]
[semiconductor factory consulting / semiconductor factory consultant]
[semiconductor capital equipment]
[fpd factory consulting / fpd factory consultant]
[flat panel display factory consulting / flat panel display factory consultant / factory consulting]
[cim consultant / cim consultant / factory cim consulting / factory cim consultant]
[factory software consulting / factory software consultant]
[cim software consultant / factory software consulting]
[factory integration consultant / machine integration services / machine integration consultant]
[Mitsubishi Q80 Q80BD Q80BD-J71 Q80BD-J71BR11 PLC]