My name is Amit. I work for a company called Mycroft Inc. (www.mycroftinc.com) . That said, I am looking for an Architect/Sr. Engineer who has a depth in IDM & AM with a particular focus on CA (Computer Associates) IDM (Identity Manager) implementation. We have a 3 to 4 month contract. The individual will need to be open to travel and willing to be onsite Monday through Friday. We’re open on rate. (The cap is $125 an hour.) We’ll take care of the travel. My full contact info is below.
CA IDM Architect/Senior Engineer
Mycroft is an IT Services Organization and the leader with providing Information Security, Identity Management and Application Security, and Security Compliance & Risk-Based Solutions. We offer a Full Lifecycle of services associated to the strategy, business process, design, development, implementation, support and management of identity management and security solutions.
The Architect/Sr. Engineer will act as a recognized expert in translating operational business needs through, designing, developing and implementing the information technology architecture and design for a system, around CA IDM and some SiteMinder.
· Design, develop and implement Enterprise level solutions
· Develop new solutions based on requirements and analysis
· Design and configure CA IdM components including resource adapters and synchronization
· Test and troubleshoot Identity Management components and provide support and implementation
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, REQUIIRED:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field with minimum 5 years experience.
· 1-3+ years technical expertise with CA (Computer Associates) Identity Management products CA Identity products. CA Identity Manager and CA Siteminder.
· Must have hands on deployment experience with CA products and specifically with CA Identity Manager with a heavy emphasis on provisioning.
· Proven technical expertise providing enterprise Identity Management Solutions ie. Access Management, Web and/or Client/Desktop Integration experience.
· Technical programming background (J2EE, C++, JAVA, XML, PERL, etc.).
· Must have excellent analytical skills, have the ability to multitask
· Solid understanding of identity management, single sign on, and security concepts.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong technical skills
· Must be able to interact with all levels within our clients’ organizations, up to and including C-level Executives
· Strong leadership qualities are a must
S. Amit Salam | Talent Acquisition | Mycroft, Inc. | 369 Lexington Avenue ~ 5th floor, New York, New York 10017 | O +1.212.983.2656 x 112 | M +1.917.373.8681 | F +1.212.983.2707 email@example.com www.mycroftinc.com