How to Post Jobs
- Qualifications: Before you can post jobs in the guild, you
must first register for a free company listing.
If you do not have a company listing, please enter one. The company listing is free and easy to request.
Click the 'Register' button above to request a company listing.
- Requirements: We prefer software contracting jobs. (Permanent
postions are OK, but you might not get many responses.) The posting must be for a real, specific, funded opening.
Please include enough detail so that the contractor can determine interest and whom to contact.
- What does it cost?
Nothing. Job postings are free. No finders fee, and no limit to the number
of jobs that can be posted. We just want you to hire our contractors.
- What do we do with the jobs? All jobs are posted on our web site.
We do not distribute them to other web sites or third parties.
Contact information is posted but will not be distributed and will not be used by Software Contractors' Guild for
anything other than correspondence relative to your posting. Jobs will be automatically deleted after 60 days, but we recommend that you delete them as soon as they are filled.
Job Posting Procedures:
- STEP 1: Log into your company profile page by clicking the login link at the
top of the home page. Enter your email address (or your company ID if you prefer) as the login ID, and your password.
This is the password that you entered when you created your company profile page. If you ever forget your password,
the registered contact person can request that it be reset by sending email to
from the email address posted on your page. We will reset your password and email it back to you.
- STEP 2: Click on the 'Post Job' button at the top. This will display the job entry form.
- STEP 3: Fill in the job entry form and then click the "Submit"
button. Your job will be immediately inserted into the database. The keyword search and indexes will now show your job. If you do not see the job on a page where you think it should appear, click the RELOAD button
on your browser. You might be seeing an old version of the page from your browser cache.
Deleting a Job:
Thank you for using the Software Contractors' Guild.
- STEP 1: Log in as described above.
- STEP 2: Go to the page for the job you want to delete.
- STEP 3: Click the "Delete Job" button at the top of the page. The job will be immediately deleted.