Company Profile Page
168 Middlesex Turnpike
Burlington MA 01803 USA
|Contact: ||Cynthia Wright, Sr. Recruitment Consultant|
|Web Page: ||www.foliage.com|
|Job Page: ||www.foliage.com/who-we-are/current-positions.php|
|Company Type: ||
- Hiring Manager (End client)
Obtain contractors for use on your own projects, not placement at another company's facility (no third party).
Work on collaborative and dedicated teams developing software for integration and deployment. You will work with a group of talented developers on all phases of software development including: requirements definition, hands-on design, architecture, development, testing, and integration all the while seeing if Foliage is the right place for you!
Our Top Ten List:
1.Deep experience in delivering software products in Aerospace, Medical and/or Industrial Equipment with broad experience developing embedded products, control systems, or enterprise software products
2. 10+ years of direct experience in software design and product development with formal architecture definition methods
3. Proficient in C/C++, C#
4. Previous success as an architect, technical leader and project management for small to medium sized teams
5. Experience defining and following formal software development processes
6. Expertise with 510K regulated software development lifecycles
7. BS in computer science or a scientific/engineering discipline
8. Strong written and verbal and interpersonal skills
9. Excellent client facing skills; the ability to work effectively with customers to define software solutions
10. The ability to have fun while you’re working but an understanding of when it is time to get serious
Rock Stars have all that and…
1. Fluency with Agile methods
2. Experience with Web Services development, Silverlight, WPF, WCF, database application programming, embedded technologies, real-time OS.
Company number: 63271 since: 07/13/2012|
Last Updated: 07/13/2012 Last Login: 07/13/2012
Listing expires: 07/13/2014
NOTE: Listings are deleted if no login in last 24 months.
To make a small donation to help support ScGuild, log in at the top.|
Click here for Information on posting jobs.